Pick Up Six

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pinatas, cakes and parade

We started a tradition for this year that will only last one year. We made homeade pinata's for the kid's birthdays.
Maddy used her cake making skills to make a fancy birthday cake for Benjamin's fifth birthday.
I bought the suit that Benjamin is wearing when I was pregnant with Mackensey, before I knew if she was a boy or girl. It has been in storage for the past 8 years!
Avery had her traditional birthday cake choice: german chocolate cake with mint and chip ice-cream. Barry and Maddy made the cake from scratch. It was delicious.
Barry made a clothesline . I liked it so much he made me another one so we can have two loads up at the same time. Everyone does their own laundry. Makayla is the youngest that can reach to put up their own laundry on the line. She actually likes do it and is often gladly putting up a load for me.
Watching the Jr. Lilac Parade in Spokane.
Maddy marches with the Jenkins Middle School Band. They were the first in line this year! She is the one in jeans, black shirt and sunglasses. :-)
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment