Marianne has found that she likes to eat flour straight out of the five gallon bucket of flour we keep on the floor of the pantry.
With a face as angelic as that, who can be upset with the MESS she makes in the process.
By the middle of winter the kids are tired of gettting hats, coats, gloves and boots on just to play outside. A good sunny day above 30 degrees and they are out riding trikes on the back deck without winter gear.
Maddy has enjoyed knitting this year. Since I do not knit or crochet I was appreciative to her friend Bessie's mom who taught her how to knit a hat (how many scarves does one family need?) Maddy has fun going to Bessie's house, but sometimes Bessie gets jealous when Maddy and her mom spend the whole time talking about knitting, cooking, and other hobbies that they have in common. "Mom, she's MY friend and I invited her over to play with ME!"
Ben got a little tickled today on the way home from church when he realized that the water bottle that he had left in the van was frozen. "Hah! the water turned to ice, and that makes me laugh - that is why I am smiling, because the water turned to ice, and that is funny!" Cute boy. I think I'll keep him.
Have a great week! Love, Avery
No comments:
Post a Comment