Pick Up Six

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Easter vs. Halloween


Barry and Ben "hangin' out"
Ben and Kayla



 Our school had half days the last three days of this week, so we took advantage of Maddy getting out of band early and went to the indoor waterpark.  Our neighbors also have passes, so I drove their 15 passenger van with their kids.  I wasn't too intimidated driving such a large vehicle because that is what I learned to drive when I was 16 - our 15 passenger van.

Maddy and Levi


Friday evening we went to the church for our Halloween "trunk-or-treat" party.  Ben was a little confused when we gave him his plastic pumpkin to take trick-or-treating. "Is this for my plastic eggs with candy inside?"
Mackensey

Princess Makayla

Tigger Ben

Cheetah Girl Mindy

Maddy was Mackensey's softball coach (oops, forgot to get a picture of Mackseny -bad Mom moment) and obviously did not want me to take her picture.
cute kitty!
 Saturday we brought in our last three loads of firewood for the winter, then had a relaxing rest of the day.  Maddy prepared her 2 minute talk for Sacrament meeting today.  She gave a talk on gratitude and didn't look nervous at all (even though she said she was a little nervous).  I guess being in drama has paid off.

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment