Pick Up Six

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I was able to go with Mindy to see the Spokane Symphony perform a special concert for the Spokane area fourth graders. I was one of the homelink chaparones.

Mindy performed in her first choir concert for Veteran's Day. She joined choir a month late and worked very hard to memorize all of the songs so quickly. (We found most of the songs on youtube for her to practice at home.)
Our first snowfall. Mackensey is in her boots and coat over her pj's. I asked her if she got cold wearing shorts, and she said no.

We got nine inches of snow in three days. This is Ben sledding down the piled up snow from Barry plowing the driveway.  A few days later it rained for three days and now the snow is mostly gone.
We had this family picture taken on Thanksgiving Day. We were dressed nicely to go to our friends house and wanted a family picture taken. I had the tripod set up on the ground and Marianne must have touched the lens which is why the top is blurry.
Marianne and Ben play outside waiting for Thanksgiving Dinner.

We had a nice Thanksgiving break. We got a lot done around the house and had fun relaxing, too. It was way too short. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment